Glanzstoff single end cord is a “zero defects product”. The absence of defects can be reached throught several steps in the process:
- Twisting: special sensors are installed on the Two For Ones (1 ply), Direct Cablers (2 plies) and Tecnocorders (3 plies) for eliminating filamentation and slubs
- Dipping: special sensors are installed on the dipping line for eliminating filamentation, excess of dip and loops. Furthermore a Process Control System (SPC) continuosly monitors the evolution of the key process parameters.
- Packaging: a robotized system is doing the final quality control and packaging, through videocameras for eliminating the risk to mix different products and electronic scales to assure the same weight/length for each bobbin. A barcode system is also guaranting the full traceability.
For the unique combination of mechanical resistance and strong adhesion performance, Glanzstoff Industries’ single end cords are used in a broad range of very demanding applications:
- Tyres : for carcass and for cap-ply. Rayon, polyester, polyamide 66 and hybrids yarn are converted in different constructions and dtex.
- Automotive Hoses: for power steering, fuel, air conditioning and brakes. Rayon, polyester, polyamide 66, aramid and polyvynilalcohol (PVA) are converted in different contructions and dtex.
- Industrial Hoses: for oil and chemicals, offshore oil & gas. Rayon, polyester, polyamide 66, aramid and polyvynilalcohol (PVA) are converted in different contructions and dtex.
Different latex can be used to optimize adhesion to customer rubber compounds.